Sunday, January 09, 2005

Okay, so I keep forgetting about this blog thing. Now it's the "next big thing" according to the press. Everybody's got, everybody's reading, everybody's posting to blogs.

I can never think of anything to write when I get here. Writer's block? Well, I guess you have to be a writer to get their block. I do however, post to my flogs nearly every day. If not post, at least peruse and comment on flogs every day. Several times a day. Flog? Photo Log. Fotolog.net, and my new love, Flickr. I can't find enough to say to keep a blog going... maybe because I'm too secretive when it comes to innermost thoughts, but images... I can show you what I want, evoke a feeling, ask what you think when it comes to an image. Yammering on in text, well, that's just a little too close for comfort.

Showing you a picture, well, maybe you'll see what I mean, maybe you won't. But with a photo, you can never be certain of what exactly I was saying.

Not like words. Words are evidence. Pictures are emotion.

No comments: